Tuesday, June 09, 2009


Yesterday marked the ten year anniversary of the release of Pavement's final album (and the first album I ever waited for), Terror Twilight! It got a four star review in the above issue of Rolling Stone, which also four-starred Moby's Play, The Chemical Brothers' Surrender and Red Hot Chili Peppers' Californication. That was a fruitful summer in modern music, even if it was the beginning of the end for Moby and The Chemical Brothers and the end of the end for Pavement. I can only hope that a Pavement reunion is more likely than another Jar Jar Binks RS cover, but I know that the only image more startling than the one above is the cover of Terror Twilight itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

more than actual driving conditions at dusk, that album cover makes me want to crash my car

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home