Saturday, December 08, 2007

New Liner Notes, final issue of the spectacular year 2007 (paper copies out Monday). It's been far too long since I've published. Didn't feel like I had enough material until this point, but next semester hopefully I'll get my act together and return this publication to being the glorious bi-weekly newsletter that it once was.

Until then, throw your feet up during your study break and read about Ian Curtis yet one more time, along with the reviews and the "Transatlantic" DJs of the "Bi-Week". Seriously, enjoy the issue, you guys have waited long enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Looks good! No need to apologize when you cram so much quality text onto the page each time out.

I also love Black Kids (and black kids). I was happy to find they're actually deserving of all the recent hype. Ditto on Control. That last shot is extraordinary. There's only one anti-commercial, beautifully photographed, musical hero/anti-hero biopic I liked more this year, and that was the one about Bob Dylan (by which I mean Jude Quinn, et al).

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home